Resident Activities Coordinator
A family-owned and privately held property management company, First Realty Management has more than 65 years of experience with the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a small, local firm.
At the core of it all, our talented employees are what make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit, family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and beyond. And above all else – we always put our team members first.
Experienced, enthusiastic individual with strong organizational skills and superior judgment is needed for Resident Activities professional.
- Seeking individual who is familiar with community offerings and resources, particularly for children and teenagers, as position involves heavy contact with local organizations and resources.
- Will develop educational programming for children and measure impact.
- Will work with site manager to design and implement programming beneficial to marketing, to retain current residents and attract new residents.
- Will be responsible for overseeing the computer learning center & program.
- Grant writing and experience in the implementation of local and federal grants a plus.
- Individual must have ability to function independently and to deal effectively with all age groups, as position requires coordinating and planning activities and programs for all residents as well as outreach to the resident community.
- Must be able to work enthusiastically with residents as well as represent the property and its Resident Activities department in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills required.
- Degree or experience in social services/related field required.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Company Summer Outing/Yearly Annual Business Meeting