A family-owned and privately held property management company, First Realty Management has more than 65 years of experience with the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a small, local firm.
At the core of it all, our talented employees are what make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit, family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and beyond. And above all else – we always put our team members first.
First Realty Management is seeking an Assistant Property Manager with a "hands-on" approach to assist in ensuring the efficient operation of several different small to mid-size apartment communities, a mix of tax-credit and market-rate units, within a scattered site portfolio in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Providing the highest quality product and service by:
- Operating the property within established financial guidelines and budget
- Ensuring physical property meets established property standards
- Maintaining occupancy at established levels
- Reviewing delinquent accounts and take required action & Rent Collections
- Annual Re-certifications.
- Must have some experience in multi-family rental housing with knowledge of; marketing, tax credits, Federal, State and Local housing regulations.
- Must have strong resident relations skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proven leadership skills and ability to take initiative
- Superior judgment and decision making skills
- Must speak Spanish
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
Equal Opportunity Employer