A family-owned and privately held property management company, First Realty Management has more than 65 years of experience with the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a small, local firm.
At the core of it all, our talented employees are what make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit, family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and beyond. And above all else – we always put our team members first.
This is a Full-time position available for an individual skilled in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, general maintenance work, and some knowledge on HVAC, boilers.
- This individual must work well independently and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good communication skills are necessary.
- Individual should be service-minded and take pride in work.
- Regularly scheduled hours: 40 hours per week.
- On-call responsibilities may be shared with other staff members.
- This position may be asked to perform work assignments at other sites.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
Equal Opportunity Employer