Full-time position available for an individual skilled in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, general maintenance work, and some knowledge on HVAC, boilers.
- This individual must work well independently and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good communication skills are necessary.
- Individual should be service-minded and take pride in work.
- Regularly scheduled hours: 40 hours per week.
- On-call responsibilities will be shared with other staff members.
- This position may be asked to perform work assignments at other sites, subject to any applicable contract provisions.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)