A family-owned and privately held property management company, First Realty Management has more than 65 years of experience with the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a small, local firm.
At the core of it all, our talented employees are what make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit, family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and beyond. And above all else – we always put our team members first.
First Realty Management Corp, a leading area property management firm is seeking an experienced full-time, Maintenance Technician to serve one or a group of apartments in the Roslindale MA area. We are seeking an individual who can work well independently when needed and is skilled in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, boilers and general maintenance work.
This individual must have the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good communication skills are necessary.
- Individual should be service-minded and take pride in work.
- Regularly scheduled hours: 40 hours per week.
- Shares in on-call rotation
- Having own hand tools is very helpful
- Prior experience in apartment maintenance is also helpful
- Reliable transportation, willingness to travel when needed, and valid driver's license are required
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and development