A family-owned and privately held property management company, First Realty Management has more than 65 years of experience with the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a small, local firm.
At the core of it all, our talented employees are what make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit, family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and beyond. And above all else – we always put our team members first.
First Realty Management is seeking a Full-time position Management Assistant/Leasing Agent or a responsible individual with excellent customer service, communication, and marketing skills.
- Responsibilities include telephone reception, initiating work orders, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Will also assist in the coordination of rental activities, ensuring occupancy goals are met, during the leasing season.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and knowledge of MS Office required.
- Experience in property management, leasing, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Will be required to cover the Management Office in Property’s Manager’s absence.
- This position requires strong resident relations, along with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Must be able to organize priorities effectively and have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications such as Word, Excel etc is essential.
- Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and development